Iolante is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that we will only use it in accordance with this privacy statement.
Iolante may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/01/2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We require the information in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Using the email address you have provided, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which you may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission before placement on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages users visit. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and we then remove the data from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites and to Iolante
We cannot be held liable for the content or practises of linked websites. Users access external websites at their own risk. Please contact Iolante Ltd for permission before linking to this site.
Iolante Ltd holds data on prospective, current and former Franchisees; prospective, current and former Clients and other businesses and private individuals. The company holds this personal data in a variety of formats, electronic as well as manual. When processing and protecting your personal data we follow the eight principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998.
Iolante Ltd undertakes to
- observe the conditions regarding the fair collection and use of personal data
- meet our obligations to specify the purposes for which we use personal data
- collect and process appropriate personal data only to the extent that it is needed to fulfil operational needs or to
- comply with any legal requirements
- ensure the quality of personal data used
- apply strict checks to determine the length of time personal data is held
- ensure that the rights of individuals about whom the personal data is held can be fully exercised under the Act
- take appropriate security measures to safeguard personal data
- ensure that personal data is not transferred abroad without suitable safeguards
When we collect any personal data from you, Iolante Ltd will inform you why we are collecting your data and what the company intends to use it for. We will not pass your information to third parties without your prior consent.
Social Media Platforms
- Social sharing buttons help share web content directly from web pages to social media platforms. This website may use such sharing buttons. Before using such social sharing buttons, Iolante advises Users that they do so at their own discretion. Please note that the social media platform may track and save requests by Users for sharing web pages through Users’ social media platform account.