Translating contracts and agreements

Relations to other businesses and clients often need to be clearly defined by legally binding contracts and agreements or semi-formal documents. Translating contracts and agreements can thus become an urgent need. When dealing with foreign suppliers, clients and business associates, it is essential to understand precisely what an individual contract or agreement obliges you and the other party to. Therefore, when translating contracts and agreements attention to detail is of the essence.

Documents that may need to be translated for use in business and commerce include:

  • Employee references
  • Work contracts
  • Employee contracts
  • Product or service supply agreements
  • Agreements between companies
  • Documents to satisfy foreign agencies that their legal requirements are being met

The majority of our freelance translators are widely experienced in translating contracts and agreements of vastly differing origins. They are thus able to facilitate businesses’ complete understanding of every single clause and detail as well as assisting business clients in getting across their intended provisions.

Often companies only have contracts and agreements translated when a dispute arises. In such situations, you can make sure that you have the information you need at your disposal as soon as possible by making use of one of our freelance translators’ fast and efficient service.

Iolante currently provides English-German, English-Polish, English-French, English-Italian, English-simplified-Chinese, English-Romanian, English-Russian, Danish-English, Swedish-English and English-Spanish translations in the UK. More translators available in Italy, Austria and Spain.

Other legal/official documents relevant to business and commerce

Businesses may also need translations of documents which they receive in a foreign language, due to having employees working abroad or selling goods or services outside of the UK. (Please visit the official UK government website for advice on trading with the EU.)

Such documents include:

  • Notices of fines incurred in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, France, Spain or other EU countries
  • Foreign VAT registration documents
  • Documents dealing with employment issues outside the UK
  • Licences or permits issued or required abroad
  • Legal requirements for selling goods outside the UK
  • Insurance documents, e.g. when claiming after an accident

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This